The MaxiTPMS TS501 TPMS diagnostic and service tool is specially developed to activate any known OEM / Universal TPMS sensor, and reprogram the vehicle’s ECU.
This will in turn put off the warning symbol on the dash. This self powered ergonomic tool allows you quick and easy access to the faulty TPMS sensors fitted to the vehicle.
This also in turn leads to customer satisfaction and increase in your profit. Tyre shops always run the risk of sensor damage during tire changes and being able to solve this problem by replacing the damaged or defective TPMS while the customer waits.
These are day to day problems tire fitment centers face. After all you are the experts.
Why buy Autel TS501 from us?
1. 100% Original Autel product with 1 year free update. if not We double compensation！
2.100% Promise lowest price on internet. If you buy expensive, we will pay the difference back to you ( based on amazon, ebay price)
3. Multi-Language , English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French (please choose on optional)
4. We can provide local service in USA , we have USA office and warehouse!
USA free shipping to home 2-3 days get the package .
USA 30 days warranty free return to US address then refund or exchange a new one.
How to change language?
When you got the device default is English , then please contact us and provide the device SN , then we will authorize the language you need , then please update your device , then you can set the langugae in setting.
Top 8 Reasons To Get Autel MaxiTPMS TS501
1.1-year free upgrade on the internet via USB port
2.Accurate diagnosing results - a tool users can trust
3.Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
4.Easy-to-use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen
5. Update online
6. Reads/clears codes of TPM system and resets malfunction indicator light
7. Reads sensor ID from vehicle ECU
8.Work with ALL known magnetic
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Features & Functions:
1.Activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors using 125KHz continuous or modulated wave signals
2.Receives both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
3.Reads / writes sensor ID from vehicle ECU
4.Reads / clears codes of TPMS system and reset malfunction indicator light
5.Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
6.Programs vehicle ECU to learn sensor IDs and positions
7.Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
8.Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
9.Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
10.Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
11.On-screen code definitions
12.Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
13.Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
14.Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
15.Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
16.Multilingual support: English, French, and Spanish, etc.
17.One year free update on the internet via USB port
18.Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Tool Description:
1) SIGNAL MARK – Indicates where the tool sends or receives signals.
2) LCD DISPLAY – Displays the menus and test screens.
3) N BUTTON – Cancels a selection (or action) from a menu or return to previous menu.
4) UP SCROLL BUTTON – Moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one set of data are retrieved, use this button to move up to previous screens for additional data. It is also used to view previous trouble code when viewing DTCs.
5) LEFT SCROLL BUTTON –When scrolling through a screen of data or text, moves to previous character and views additional information on previous screens, if recorded data content covers more than one screen.
6) HELP BUTTON – Provides help information.
7) POWER BUTTON – Long press the button to turn on/off the tool; short press the button to return to Home screen.
8) DOWN SCROLL BUTTON – Moves down through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one set of data are retrieved, use this button to move down to next screens for additional data. It is also used to view next trouble code when viewing DTCs.
9) RIGHT SCROLL BUTTON – When scrolling through a screen of data or text, moves to next character and view additional information on next screens, if recorded data content covers more than one screen.
10) TEST BUTTON – Commences a TPMS Test.
11) Y BUTTON – Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu.
12) USB PORT – Connects the TPMS tool to PC for software update, data printing or battery charging.
13) POWER PORT – Connects the TPMS tool to the mains with the charger supplied for battery charging.
14) SD CARD SLOT – Holds SD card.
15) OBD II CONNECTOR – Connects the TPMS tool to the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC).
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 information excerpts:
The TPMS tool has a 3.7V built-in lithium-ion polymer rechargeable battery. There are two means of battery charging:
ü To charge battery by power adapter.
1) Locate the power port of the device.
2) Connect the device and the power source with the adapter.
ü To charge battery by USB cable
1) Locate the USB port of the device.
2) Connect the device and the computer with the USB cable.
For optimum performance, always keep your tool sufficiently charged. It is recommended that you charge the tool for over 2 hours before the first use.
NOTE: Only use the power adapter or USB cable that is included in our pack to charge this tool. The use of unapproved power supplies may damage your tool and void the tool warranty.
2.Power Up by DLC
The tool can also be powered via the vehicle Data Link Connector (DLC). Just follow the steps below to turn on the TPMS tool:
1) Connect the OBDII Cable to the TPMS tool.
2) Find DLC on vehicle.
l A plastic DLC cover may be found for some vehicles and you need to remove it before plugging the OBDII cable.
3) Plug OBDII cable to the vehicle’s DLC.
4) Power up the TPMS tool by pressing the Power Button, and wait for the Main Menu to appear.
NOTE: OBDII connection does not support battery charging.
Autel MaxiTPMS TS501 Specifications:
1.Display:TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
2.Power:3.7V Li-polymer battery
3.Operating Temperature:0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
4.Storage Temperature:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)